Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Reading for Toddlers - Good Night Moon

Dear Readers,

Summer is just around the corner but I hope that you have already visited your local library and gotten your toddler signed up for Summer Reading 2011.

Are you wondering what are some good books to read? Let me help you out by providing you with some books that I enjoyed reading to my toddlers:

Here is the first one that is bedtime favorite:
Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown

This is a very colorful picture book that is great for bedtime classic in American children's literature. The rhyming poems in this book will lull you and your child o sleep because the rhymes are so soothing. Even though the story line of the book takes place in the bedroom with the child bunny trying to avoid sleep by saying Goodnight to everything in great green room. By the way, green is my favorite color.