Monday, October 5, 2009

Teaching your baby morals

Dear Readers,

All parents want our children to be on their best behavior when they are in our presence and especially when they are not in our presence.

"Is your child an angel at home?" was the response from a teacher as she answered my question of how my child was doing in school. Because I was not expecting that answer I had to pause and think about my child's behavior at home. I also had to think about what morals and values I had taught my child. After a moment of thought I felt somewhat assured that my child behaved in appropriate ways because of the morals and values that she was being taught at home.

Webster's Dictionary defines morals as: a.of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behavior, b.expressing to a standard of right behavior

Look for post of examples of good morals and values that will be posted over the next several months.